Searching for how to combine PDF files? Are you preparing for your big day at the office? Are your final presentation is nearing and you are puzzled with your lot of PDFs with hand and worried about how to put it forth together and how to combine PDF files into one? Is it crazy to print each page and confuse things even more?
Yes, being in this position, you would have longed for a true support to keep all your PDF files into one. However, how to combine PDF files? If this is something you are seeking for, there is a proper solution for it. In fact, you will be shown about a quick and easy way of doing things. We’ve shared several methods that can help to merge PDF files in windows, mac and online.
How to Merge PDF Files into One Document
So, let’s have a look at different methods that help you to know about how to merge PDF files in easy ways!
Method 1: Combine PDF Files with Adobe Acrobat
People are searching for how to combine pdf files in adobe acrobat, so here we’ve got solutions for them. In order to combine several PDF files into a single one, you have to install Adobe Acrobat, its full version that is Standard Pro version. Some of your systems will have it pre installed, otherwise you have to go with the installation. You can merge pdf files in windows and mac.
- Go to toolbar and click on “Create PDF”, then click on view and then task option. Now you have to select on “Show all task button”
- Now you will see “merge files into a single PDF, click on it. By doing this, you can choose numerous PDF files from your system and merge them in a single PDF.
- A window will pop up now and you have to click browse to find PDF files in your system. Click ‘Ok’ on the file you wish to choose and it will automatically show in the right hand side box.
- If you want, you can order your files lying in the right side white box. To make it in correct order, you can use options like “Move Up”, “Move down”, “Remove” etc.
- If any open files are there in the background, uncheck them.
- Click “OK” .Now, all PDF files will be merged into one file and after this, click on “Save as” to save this new PDF file. This is how to merge PDF files
Hope you know the simplest method to overcome how to combine pdf files in adobe reader or acrobat.
Method 2: Combine PDF Files in MAC (Macintosh)
Are you using MAC and don’t know how to combine pdf files in mac? If you have Macintosh system and you are finding it tough to know about how to combine PDF files into one document, here are some simple steps:
- When you find the location of files in your system, select all files now that are to be merged together.
- Drag all the selected files to the “preview application option”. By this, you will be able to see previews of all files in one PDF file.
- As a different way, in preview, you can open one file. Go to open tabs in Preview and then locate the files you want or else, you can right click on the file and click on “Open with” and click “Preview”.
- Now you have to open the sidebar. Click on sidebar tab on window’s left side. You will find a column popped up on the left side of the window that has selected PDF files.
- Now, add files that you want to combine. You can use drag and drop option to add and it can reorder according to your requirements and its appearance. This is how you organize the files to be merged.
- Now save the file. If you are using current Mac version (Mac OS X 10.7),then the file will be automatically saved with the name of first file lying within the window. This is how to merge PDF files
Method 3: IcecreamApps PDF Split & Merge
If you are looking for a different method on how to merge multiple pdf files, here are its steps:
- Click open “IcecreamApps PDF Split & Merge”. In case you don’t have it, you can easily download it for free from the internet. You can do a custom installation and install only the software that you need by uncheck the other ones.
- For merging files, you can click on “Add file” or else just drag and drop files.
- You can now order the files selected in the order as you need by “Move up and Move down option.
- Now, click on “Merge” button to merge all selected files into a single PDF file.
- Click on “Open file” to view your merged file.
With this simple process, now you know how to merge PDF files.
Method 4: Combine PDF Files Online With SmallPDF
If you wish to know how to combine PDF files into one through online, then you can find some simple steps below:
- Go to Smallpdf.com using any browser.
- Now, you can select the files you have to combine. You can select, drag and drop file option to put all files together.
- Now you can go with editing option to reorder files. File mode 1 will allow you to change the order of files dropped in. To delete any single page and then reorder it, you can go to Page mode (2).
- You will be also able to view your files preview .
- After you finish with adding files, click the button under the preview area and merge all the files uploaded to a single PDF file.
- The merged file will get downloaded to your system downloads, from where you can open the combined new PDF file. Now you know how to merge multiple pdf files
This is the easiest method for how to combine pdf files online. You can split and merge pdf files online with this method.
Method 5: Combine PDF Files with Nitro PDF
Nitro PDF is another good and easy way that you can combine several PDF files into a single large file. If you are looking for steps on how to combine PDF files into one, find below them.
- First, you have to open NitroPDF. In case you don’t have it installed in your system, you can easily download it into your system from online. They give you a trial period of 14 days free use. After that, you are supposed to purchase a license.
- Now, you have to find and locate the files you are trying to merge. In order to locate files, just do Sift+click or Control+Click. Now select the files that are to be combined. Otherwise, you can first move all the files to merge in a new folder. So, locating files will be easier in this manner.
- Now you need to open files in NitroPDF. To get Mac, hold on Shift and right click/CTRL click. Now, click on “Combine Files in NitroPDF”.
- It is now time to organize the files you have selected. Reordering the file is done in the step by clicking on “Move Up” or “Move Down”.
- If you wish for a perfect quality for your PDF file, you can set resolution . Click on “Print-Ready” for the best quality. To get an average quality, click on “Office-ready”. For the smallest size file, you have to click “Web-ready”.
- After choosing the file resolution, you are now ready to save the file. Save the file in the location, you select in your system.
- Click on “Create” to go to a new window and then you will have your merged PDF file, created through NitroPDF. Now you know how to combine PDF files into one document.
Method 6: Split And Merge PDF Files using PDFsam
Here is another easy method on how to combine pdf files into one document. Let’s have a look at it:
- You have to open PDFsam, which is free software that can be downloadable from internet.
- Now you have to click on “Merge PDF module” which is shown on the left side.
- Add the PDF files that you want to combine and keep it in the order that you want. Right button will help you to change the file order as per your need. You can also add or remove files using this option.
- Next is setting one output file for which you have to mention its full path.
- Click Run to combine all the selected files and here is how to combine PDF files.
Method 7: Merge PDF Files using PDF Joiner
In order to combine files from PDF joiner, you just have to follow some simple here. So, know about how to merge multiple pdf files from below simple steps:
- First, you need to go to PDF joiner to merge files
- Now click on “Select Files”.
- Select “Upload Queue”. By clicking this, you will be able to upload the files you need to merge.
- IF you wish, you can reorder files in the sequence you wish it to appear in the combined PDF file.
- Now, go to thumbnails in order to preview on how the combined file will look like. Any adjustments if needed, can be made at this time.
- Select “Join All Files”. Now, all selected files will be joined to form a new combined PDF file.
Combine PDF Files in Windows, Mac and Online
Here is how to combine PDF files into one document!
Now you know easy and different methods to combine multiple PDF files into one PDF file. This can be done easily just within some minutes and you are now an expert on how to merge multiple PDF files! By following these simple steps, you can do PDF merging yourself without any technical support. So, go ahead and combine your multiple PDF files into one. Isn’t it easier for you now? Ways are many and simple to do!